Semiahmoo Ravens Hockey
Semiahmoo Ravens Hockey Refund Policy
All applications for refunds, withdrawals or transfers must be made in writing and submitted to the Semiahmoo Ravens Hockey Admin Office, firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be processed on the following basis:
- Refunds requested prior to August 15th will be in full less a $50 administration fee (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- Refunds requested between August 16th and August 31st will be in full less a $50 administration fee if there is a waiting list for that division or age group. If no waiting list they will be processed under the next category (#3 below) (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- Refunds requested between September 1st and October 31st will be calculated at 66% less a $50 administration fee (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- Refunds requested between November 1st and November 30th will be calculated at 33% less a $50 administration fee (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- There will be no refunds approved after November 30th unless approved by the Semiahmoo Ravens Hockey Board of Directors. Special consideration may be given for relocation, medical or compassionate grounds at the Board’s discretion.
- There will be no refunds for “rep” fees.
- There will be no refunds for "late" fees.
- If you paid by credit card, your credit card will be refunded. If you paid by cash or cheque, you will be refunded by cheque.
- Refunds due to injury after December 1st will be provided upon receipt by the Semiahmoo Ravens Hockey office of a letter from the player's Physician noting the date of the injury. Refunds will be pro-rated less a $50 administration fee from the date of injury
Refunds due to medical reasons, other than injuries, will only be considered by the Executive upon written request supported by a letter from the player’s Physician.
All refunds for the regular season are subject to a $50 administration fee per player. No exceptions.
Rep Tryout fees are non-refundable. No exceptions.
If you chose to pay by credit card installments and request to withdraw, your future installments will be cancelled and the amount that you have actually paid will be partially refunded based on the above refund policies.
Late fees are non-refundable. No exceptions.
CAMPS & CLINICS POLICIES
Program Suitability: Semiahmoo Ravens Hockey and SK Hockey Instructors reserve the right to re-evaluate any participant to ensure suitability in the program.
Program Policies: Registration is first come first served. When programs fill, a waiting list will be taken and spots will be offered in order of placement on the waitlist.
Cancellations: Semiahmoo Ravens Hockey has the right to cancel or merge certain sessions of the program if registration thresholds are not met.
Withdrawals from program: Withdraw requests must be in writing to email@example.com Withdraws requested 1 week or more prior to the start of the program will be refunded in full less a $25 administration fee. If you withdraw within 7 days/1 week of the first session, you will only be granted a refund if there is a waiting list for your program. All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee per player and per camp/clinic option.
Pro-rating: There will be no pro-rating of fees for sessions missed or late registration.
Waivers: Each participant is required to complete the waiver before they are allowed to participate in any activity.
Equipment: Full hockey equipment is required for all on ice sessions. It is strongly recommended that each participant bring their own water bottle to each session.
All refunds for camps or clinics are subject to a $25 administration fee per player and per camp/clinic option. No exceptions.
"To Play the game is good, to win is better, but to LOVE the game is best of all."